Interior Painting in your home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as a homeowner, because you’ll be living with your choice of colors for a very long time! The products you choose, the colors you choose, the finish that you choose and more importantly the painter you choose will determine the quality of your finished project.
Dirk And Dan’s Painting has extensive experience with residential interior painting projects and we can help you make the right decisions when it comes to what products work best, where they should be applied in your home and why they will be the best for you! We can help you choose your colors that will best compliment your existing decor or the “theme” of your room or entire home to be painted.
Whether you just want to repaint a single room in your home, the entire interior of your home or even a new residential construction project Dirk And Dan’s can provide you the quality job you’re looking for.
We Provide The Following Interior Painting and Finishing Services:
- Re-Painting Walls & Ceilings
- Painting Trim & Moulding
- Interior Wood Staining ( cabinets, trim, doors, furniture, post & beam)
- Wall Texturing ( Replace out of date wall textures with modern texturing styles )
- Wall Coverings
- Faux Finishes & Painting
- Drywall repair and finishing ( Water damage and hole patching )
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Provide proper protection and covering of your floors, moulding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces that are not to be painted. We are extremely careful in this regard, because it’s our responsibilty to keep your property spotless.
- Remove and put back electrical socket/switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any other wall or ceiling devices necessary.
We Will Provide The Following Surface Preparation:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface.
- Any Repairs if they are necessary.
- Scraping, Spackling, and Sanding of any loose paint or surface defects such as cracks or old nail holes.
Surfaces Will Be Primed Prior To Applying The Paint
After paint has been applied and dried we then finish off with a final cleanup and begin restoring all of your trim, receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. When we are finished with your home you’ll never even know we were even there aside from the beautiful new finish in your home.