Staining and Varnishing the Exterior wood on your home or building is a great way to accent the natural color of the wood, and brings out a level of elegance and class that is really very popular as evident in many homes and businesses throughout our area. The natural color of the wood is enhanced and the wood protected from our “wet” coast weather for many years.
Do you have an Exterior Staining project around your home or business? Maybe you’ve got a new garage door you need painted, the front door to your home, or the entire structure of a timber framed house or building.
With Dirk And Dan’s you aren’t just limited to traditional colors and techniques, we can apply different finishing techniques that can really enhance the “curb appeal” of your staining project that you won’t really find any other local painters doing. We aren’t just cutting edge with our equipment and techniques, our experienced painters are also well versed in many of the old world ways of staining and finishing wooden decor and structures.
Exterior Staining Projects We Can Complete
- Staining Exterior Wood Trim.
- Staining Post & Beam Homes or Buildings.
- Staining Timber Frame Homes or Buildings.
- Staining Garage Doors
- Staining Front Doors
- Staining Fences
- What Do YOU Need Stained and Varnished?
All Exterior Staining Projects Include:
- On-site visit (or several) to go over your project.
- Stain/Varnish consultations until you’re happy with the choices.
- Meticulous site preparation and protection of areas not to be stained.
- Application of any base coats or primers. (if needed)
- Application of top coats and trim or accents.
- Job walkthrough with you.
- Final details and finishing work.
If you’ve got an Exterior Staining or Varnishing project on your home under construction, new timber frame building, or you just need an older project restained, give Dirk And Dan’s Painting a call and we’ll come out and give a competitive estimate along with some friendly and helpful advice on your Exterior Staining project.
Some Exterior Stain Projects We’ve Completed